::Making simple things beautiful::

Monday, March 5, 2012

Sneak peek at a photo shoot

I have been MIA these past couple weeks.  I have been spending much of my free time getting things ready to start school next term.  I am officially registered in four classes.  I haven't been in college for six years!  Where the heck did the time go and why did I wait so long to go back and finish?  I have been agonizing over these questions for the past few weeks after a bit of a frustrating appointment with my academic advisor.  I left that meeting questioning everything that I thought I knew I wanted to do with the rest of my scholastic life.  Talk about a change of plans.  Although it didn't go as I expected, I am confident that I am now on the right path, and I am excited to get myself prepared for nursing school : ) 

That being said, I am very sad to announce that I am moving out of my space at the antique mall.  Everything is on sale, so if there is anything you have been wanting now is the time to go get it.  I will miss it so so  much, but I know that I won't be able to handle being a full time student, mommy and my sewing and furniture projects.  Some people can manage it all, I am not one of those people.

In other news, one of my sisters is getting married this summer and I have the privelage to be helping plan, decorate and do wedding flowers for a shabby chic wedding.  Picture blue canning jars, burlap, pink and white flowers, old galvanized pails...you are loving it aren't you?  Me too!!!

I took some pictures on Sunday for them to use on their save the date cards and I am excited to share them on my blog but at this point my sister hasn't even seen them all and probably wouldn't like me posting them here so I am just going to share one.


So sweet aaah : ) 
Thank you to the very talented and sweet and amazing friend of mine Emily of Emylyn Photography for spending your morning editing the pictures for me.  You are such a wonderful friend and I love you!

Have a lovely week!

{Brittany}


No comments:

Post a Comment