::Making simple things beautiful::

Monday, April 4, 2011

Buckets of Burlap inspiration

I just discovered a great blog today called Buckets of Burlap.  I know that some of you have already been privy to this website, but I am pretty darn excited.  I just love her farmhouse style.  Shabby white with rustic charm.  I may not know much, but I know that my husband would have a conniption fit if I started hanging old farm what-nots on the wall, but a girl can dream can't she?




The point of this is mainly to show off what I hope to be one of my next projects.  They are hard to see but do you not just love those chicken wire cloches?  Talk about cute and easy.  You can't beat that combination.  Is anyone keeping track for me of all the projects I someday hope to tackle, because I sure am not :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment