::Making simple things beautiful::

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Please stick with me

Hey there to my lovely readers!  Please excuse my blogging absence.  It has been one thing after another preventing me from posting any pictures (it's that darn universe again).  Should I just give up or try harder???  I have so many new projects to share!  My kitchen cabinet revamp, new dining room decor (or lack thereof) and a few more, but every computer I touch gets possessed by icky blog demons. 

On top of all that, we are in the middle of moving the shop and it is overwhelming me right now.  There is so much to do and I am also trying to plan my sister's baby shower.  Everything always seems to happen at once in my life.  Once this batch of chaos is over it will be smooth sailing, or at least I will just tell myself that!

Anyhoo, I plan to return soon to my blogging.  Thanks for checking in on little 'ol me!

No comments:

Post a Comment