::Making simple things beautiful::

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My favorite blue jars

Hello there!  You may be wondering how the gray paint application is going.  I am pleased to say that I have my entryway and hallway complete!  Yay for me.  Now on to the living room.  I am procrastinating a bit on that room because I have quite a few things to take off the wall but I will get to it very soon and will definitely post pictures of the before and afters.

This wreath is not an original project but it was pretty simple to make and I like how it turned out so I thought I would share.


I am working on a fun post that should be up in the next couple days but for now I will show you the little table display I did tonight.  After weeks of a naked table I decided it was time to put something cutesie up there.  Don't mind the finish on the table.  It is HIDEOUS and I can't wait to strip and paint it, but that my friends is a project for another day.

I love these blue canning jars (did I mention my father in law dug the large one up out of the ground?  Quite a find in my opinion)  Anyway I wanted to incorporate them in somehow and thought of putting tea light candles inside.  

 It is hard to see in the picture but they looked so pretty lit up.  I also stuck the bird nest up there that was given to me by one of my sweet friends.


So there you have it, what I do with my evenings in a nutshell.  I am off to work on another project.  Thanks so much for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment