::Making simple things beautiful::

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A heart and "O"

Happy Tuesday!
I have been a busy little bee in the two days since my husband left.  I don't have my camera cord so I can't share pictures of my accomplishments thus far (boo), but I thought I would at least show some pictures I nabbed of the internet for a little sneak peak.


Numero Uno-Major score by me at the Antique Mall.  The French Hen booth had a heart shaped boxwood wreath similar to this one (but much much cuter) marked down to $12!!!  I wanted one last month when I saw they were selling them at their show but never made it to get one.  This one was meant to be mine <3.
Numero dos-I found an identical letter on a different trip to the mall.  I was saving it for Marsdon's bedroom wall collage but thought I would stick it out now rather that shoving it in a bag for months.  It looks pretty cute on my buffet...I can't wait to share.

I have also made headway on my dining room chandy hanging.  By headway, I mean my sis-in-law and I spent and HOUR trying to get two screws out.  I was hoping to accomplish much more while she was helping me yesterday, but those darn screws were stubborn.  This morning I made a trip to the depot and got all the first round of necessary supplies to hang it.  I can't decide if I should leave it black or paint it white.  I also scrounged around the house and found a bunch of crystals that look pretty snazzy hanging from it.  More on that later.  For now, have a lovely day. B

No comments:

Post a Comment