::Making simple things beautiful::

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Outwitting the universe and moss monograms

The universe is trying to prevent me from posting today, but I think I found a way to outwit it.  I brought my camera with me to the shop today only to find out that our computer is on the fritz.  So, says me, I will post tonight after the kiddos are tucked in bed.  Hmmm, where is my camera cord?  I scratch my head and remember that it is at the shop!  Arrrr.  So tonight will be a semi lame post with pictures that I nabbed off of google images (dearly sorry to the owners).

I have been seeing these Moss Monograms ALL over bloggy land.  What a simple concept!  I have covered just about everything else imaginable in moss, why didn't I think of this?

I love this large one for the front door in place of a traditional wreath.  Can you say adorable?  Go ahead and say it just to humor me : )


This monogram display is pretty spiffy as well.  Oh how I cannot wait to have a mantel to decorate.  Have I mentioned that before?  Maybe just once or twice.



I am also a huge fan of this smaller scale door hanger.  You could stick this one anywhere and it would be A-D-OR-ABLE!  Yes I know I need to come up with some new adjectives.  Feel free to buy me a thesaurus for X-mas.



Tomorrow night is craft night at my house (really, what night isn't) and you guessed it, we will be getting our moss on.  I am sure it will be messy as all get out, but will still be fun and by the end I will have new pretties to share.  Betcha can't wait to see what I will be crafting up!  Have a fab week.  Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment