::Making simple things beautiful::

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

More ruffles

I wanted to share the pillows that I made for my sister while she was in town.  She liked mine and asked if I would make her a set for her couch.  I said yes of course. Then I got sick with a nasty cold and didn't sleep for three nights because my sweet girl was also feeling icky.  Still, I forged ahead with the six hour project.  A very special someone really wanted to take their pillows home with them.

They are a little bit different than mine, but you probably can't even tell the difference.





I am going to find a way to get these covers made more quickly so that I can sell them in my booth.  I think ruffles are so darling, and would be a great addition.

That is all for now, just a quick little post for ya! 
-Brittany

1 comment:

  1. Yes figure it out as I would love a set..HaHa
    enjoy your day...

    ReplyDelete