::Making simple things beautiful::

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My new skill



 This is just a little quickie to show off my new computer skill.  That's right...you can teach an old dog new tricks ; )

I have been fiddling around using Picnik.  It is so user friendly, even to a person lacking any computer skills whatsoever (me in case you are wondering).  I decided to try my luck at creating a watermark for my photos.

Here is what I have come up with so far.  I may still tweak it, but I still wanted to share.



I have several projects in the works to share too as soon as they are finished.  I am working on more signs for my booth, some new pillows, and a couple pieces of furniture.

For those who are wondering, my mom's garage sale will be starting tomorrow.  Her address is 1505 sw Park Terrace.  Look on craigslist for more details, there should be an ad listed later tonight.  I am going over tonight for a little sale preview.  It is sure to be a great time!

I hope your week is going great!  I am super excited to do a little junking in Portland later this week.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will find some good stuff : )

{Brittany}

2 comments:

  1. I love the watermark Brittany! You are just to savvy! And I love the new header on your blog. Well done... stud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thanks. I am a stud aren't I?

    ReplyDelete