::Making simple things beautiful::

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Number Love

 Hello hello!  I just wanted to share a couple of the things I am taking down to my space today.  I gave this little chair another makeover, one that I think is so very cute.  I have really been loving all of this numbered canvas so I used some on the chair seat.           


I also made another slip covered foot stool last night.  These have been really popular and sell quickly, so we will see how long this one lasts.  Someday I will make one for myself.




I love the curvy little feet poking out.


And finally, a close up of the number 2.  I had a hard time choosing the number for it but I decided the two was just the ticket.  



That is it for now, I am off to the Antique Mall.  I have a few great posts coming up, and finally some house tours.  I am so excited to share the homes of other vintage lovers!


No comments:

Post a Comment