::Making simple things beautiful::

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Missing my Vintage Market visits

 I just finished sewing a slip cover for another foot stool so I thought I would pop in and share pictures of a couple of new things.  I have to be quick tonight (for real this time), so I won't do a whole lot of typing.

This wreath was given to me by one of my very favorite Vintage Market customers.  She came in pretty regularly to check the shop out and to visit.  She loved to share pictures and stories of her grandchildren, and she introduced me to her daughter's blog,


It is a fun read, and she always has great pictures of her own home to share.  You know how I love to peek in on people's houses!

I have been thoroughly enjoying my time at home with my kids, but I do miss all of my visits at the shop.  I met so many wonderful women, many of whom I miss dearly and hope to see more of in the future.

Back to the topic at hand, I love the wreath, then again I do have a bit of a love affair with anything twiggy.



I also got this sweet chippy plant stand from her.  I am just realizing that I never got a full shot of it!  I guess I was distracted and definitely in a rush so please forgive me.  If your heart desires to see it in it's entirety, you may visit it at my booth ; )





I was an extra annoying neighbor and cut flowers from my neighbor's bush.  They looked oh so cute on the stand but you will never know it because I forgot to photograph it!


I am so so jazzed about some of my treasures from my adventure yesterday.  I can't wait to share but it will have to wait until next week.  As it turns out, I have quite a bit to keep me busy in the week to come but I will try to make time to post my pictures. 

Until next time, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment