::Making simple things beautiful::

Sunday, June 19, 2011

The most beautiful ladder you will ever lay eyes on



I haven't had time to do a proper shoot with my new bff, but I just can't keep it all to myself so here is a sneak peek.  I haven't found her a permanent home as of yet but I plan on making that my goal for tomorrow.  I have had this ladder in my head for literally weeks, and somehow the stars of fate aligned and the universe made it mine...all mine.  I was a bit perturbed when I hauled this 108" mamma jamma into the house only to discover that she couldn't stand up due to my ridiculously short ceilings.  It was uber painful, but I had to employ my husband to hack off a couple feet from the end.  I did shed a tear or two, but now I can enjoy her in two rooms.  Without further ado, drum roll please, meet my new pretty (her longer portion anyway).


And just to add interest, I thought I would throw in a picture of the foot stool I slip covered last night.  Gotta keep things interesting around here ya know.


I am off to visit with my man for the remainder of this lovely Father's Day night.  Stay tuned for more on the ladder.


No comments:

Post a Comment