::Making simple things beautiful::

Saturday, December 3, 2011

I did it!!!!

Tonight I finally did it...

I started my Etsy shop.  I have been dragging my feet a bit because it is hard for me to open myself up to judgement.  What if no one likes my listings, what if my items aren't as good as everyone else's?  I had to put those feelings aside and just go for it.  I have to say that I am happy about doing it : )

These bags have been a hit lately.  I have received several orders for them over the last few days, so I thought it would be the perfect first item for my shop.  Now let's just hope that the lovely Etsy browsers go easy on me ; )



And since I know you are just as excited about it as I am, I just know that you are dying to see it so click here to look and then let me know what you think.

That is my excitement for the night.  Sorry to show you something you have already seen pics of but I just had to share!
{Brittany}

No comments:

Post a Comment