::Making simple things beautiful::

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New booth pics

Here I am weeks later and I still don't have my computer working yet so I am going to try my best to throw a post together on my husband's computer which is less than blogger friendly.

We had a wonderful Christmas.  It was busy but great.  We spent Christmas Eve with Tim's family and Christmas day with mine.  It all involved lots of presents, wrapping paper strewn everywhere, and some pretty tasty food which I may or may not still be snacking on :)

I took time out today to pay some much needed attention to my booth.  I hadn't really sold anything big over the last couple weeks, but practically every Christmas related item had sold so I needed to do a bit of rearranging and fluffing.

I took in a couple new things that I am really excited about.  First, this white bead board medicine cabinet.  I debated keeping it once I got it done but who the heck am I kidding?  I have zero space to keep anything.  Actually, I think I have reached the point of negative space to keep anything but who's keeping track really?



I also took in this great little tea stand.  The tray on top is removable and the legs fold down so it is a fun little piece that can be used in lots of ways.



It happened to be super busy down at the Antique Mall today so I was rushing to get everything put back together and managed to snap these pics so they are not taken from the greatest angles but you get the idea.
I have had this grey farmhouse dresser stashed in my garage for a few months because I was trying to find the perfect pull to replace the one that is missing but I finally decided today that I would just take it down as is.  I love it even with the pull missing, so I figured there may be another vintage loving soul out there that would too.  This piece is certainly not for the true "antiquers" out there, but us shabby girls fancy this sort of thing : )





I also took down a couple baskets, apothecary jars and a vintage tackle box among other things. On another note,  this is so random but I came across this old picture today as I was deleting some very old pictures off of my camera.  I never thought much of it before, but today I fell in love with it.  This is a shot of me and my sweet boy right after his baby sister was born.  Someone was just about ready to hand her to us to hold for the first time together.  It really was the last time that it was just him and me, before the chaos of the new baby ensued.  Who knew she would turn out so busy and silly and demanding?  I just thought I would share it.



I am not sure when I will be able to post again.  Enjoy the rest of your week and have a happy new year!

{Brittany}

No comments:

Post a Comment