::Making simple things beautiful::

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lavender sachets

 Happy Thursday!  I feel like a broken record but I can't believe this week is almost over!

I have recently been back to the gym and it feels so great to be exercising again.  I am not doing anything crazy like running marathons like some of my friends, but I have been going to spinning class and when I can't make it that, I work out on the elliptical.  I know you don't care about that but I promise it has something to do with the project I am about to share.

I met a lady there that has a lavender farm!!!  I have been looking for a place to buy lavender bunches and buds for a while now and fate brought me to her!  She brought me some to try and see how I liked it and voila!  Lavender sachets were born...


I started out making them striped but I wanted to make some of them look a little different.  I thought the numbers were cute, but I there are so many other designs that will be adorable too.


I am thinking about tying up packs of three and putting gift tags on them for Christmas.  I think they would make a cute but inexpensive gift for just about anyone: )


I did a little shopping yesterday.  I found some great things including another rusty old kitchen scale, a locker basket, a gorgeous farmhouse dresser and a twin bed.  I have been working like crazy to get everything ready to go into my booth but I am not sure if it will all make it there by the weekend.  After all, I do have a birthday party to get ready for.

Thanks so much for reading
-Brittany



No comments:

Post a Comment