::Making simple things beautiful::

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentining, not just for Cupid

Finally another post!  I have had these pictures on my camera for over a week now so you can bet it has all been changed by now.  I found this old shoebox of mini pink vintage ornaments in the back room at the shop (score!) and they inspired me to do a little Valentining at my house.  I hung them on my curly willow along with some sheet music heart cut outs. 


 I also added some in with my home made faux finish bird eggs.  I think the combination of blue and pink is just delightful.
 Here is a little sneak peek at my enttryway after the gray paint and trim were finished.  I LOVE it!  I wish so badly that I had before pictures to share of the house before we moved in but let's just say it is 110% improved.  I will dig those out sometime.
 And you guessed it-I added those pink cuties to my fave wreath.  Once again, lovliness!

This is my first attempt ever at decorating for V-day but I think it might be my favorite new holiday to decorate for.  When else could I have a license to decorate with pink?  Now what to do once the day of love passes?  I am sure I will come up with something, I always do...B

1 comment:

  1. So excited to see your new post. You inspire me really you do.. Now I need to try one of those wreaths soon. hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete