::Making simple things beautiful::

Friday, July 22, 2011

A GRAY milestone and pinterest

Oh my goodness...we made it to Friday!

My little blog hit a milestone yesterday.  I have had over 2000 views.  I am jazzed about it.  It is so fun to know that there are so many of you out there reading and enjoying my projects, so thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a part of it.
Don't forget if you want to get in on the pillow slip giveaway be sure to become a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post.  

Now, I shall move on to the eye candy portion of the post.  I have been absolutely loving pinterest lately.  It is a huge site jam packed with amazing pictures.  It is such a helpful resource to have especially if you have any remodeling/redecorating plans for your house.  It is a great source of inspiration for any style.  There are pictures of anything you could ever imagine, but of course I find it most fun to search through the shabby chic selection.  



You not only get to search for wonderful pictures, but you get virtual pin boards to save them to so that you can always have them for reference.  It is such a blast, but can be a bit on the addictive side.





I am not a big fan of Christmas decor, but I love the shabby white rendition in this dining room.  I am also loving the slip covered dining chairs.  I am seeing myself making those in the very near future : )


Do you not wish that this was your guest house?  Or your house house for that matter?


Pop on over and check Pinterest out if you haven't already.  Just beware, you will literally have to pry yourself away from the computer.  Happy Friday to you all, until tomorrow when the pillow slip giveaway winner is announced!

No comments:

Post a Comment