::Making simple things beautiful::

Monday, July 4, 2011

Red, white and blue

Happy 4th of July to all of you out there!  It is sure to be a fabulous day filled with parades, barbecued food and fireworks.  I am honoring Independence Day the way that I know best, with a photo shoot of some of my red, white and blue vintage loveliness.



This vintage marquee letter was crammed in a tote in the garage waiting to go in the little man's new room.  I was happy to remember that it was out there!





And of course, my version of red, white and blue stripes in the form of a grain sack.  It doesn't get any better than that!



I hope you have a fantastic day!  Thank you so much for spending time with me, even if it is only via the web.  Check back later this month for a giveaway!






No comments:

Post a Comment