::Making simple things beautiful::

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lavende

 I just wanted to share a couple of my new goodies.  Last weekend I became a bit scissor happy on my sis in laws lavender bushes.  I really wanted to fill up this old tool caddy with lavender, so I had to find myself a source (it really wasn't that hard).


Also, my mother in law brought me this gorgeous glass dome.  I am trying to think of things to fill it with.  An orchid would fit inside nicely.  I could also find a cute skinny little topiary.  I will have to keep my eyes peeled for the perfect thing.


The lavender looks sweet in there, but I like it better filling up the caddy.  So, empty the dome sits, waiting for the perfect filler.


I hope you are having a great week!  Don't forget about the pillow slip giveaway!  Check here for details on how to sign up.  The winner will be picked on Saturday.  Make sure that you not only became a follower but also left a comment telling me which covers you want.  Ta ta for now! B

No comments:

Post a Comment