::Making simple things beautiful::

Friday, July 8, 2011

New good dishin'

It has been one heck of a week!  I clocked in many hours working on a set of vintage lockers, and finished up quite a few of my sewing projects.  Here is where I will dish all of the new goods.

This is a picture of the lockers with one of my fabric "vintage" banners across the front.  I just thought I would try it out in black and white for fun.


I didn't get a chance to take any good pictures this week, everything seemed like it was rush rush rush.  I absolutely LURVE these numbered pillows.




And here is anotha pic of the lockers.  Again, not the best picture of them but they are pretty darn sweet in person ; )

They would be perfect in a mudroom or playroom.  Inside there are all sorts of hooks and shelves to stow goodies away.


It was a wee bit painful but also fun to rough them up after I painted them.  There is even some rust showing through and some paint chipping off which I love.



Last night I stayed up waaaaaaay past my bed time and made this table runner.  I wish I still had a rectangular table to put one on.  I had a rough time deciding on what number to put on it, but finally settled on 15.  I am just loving ruffles these days.


What do you think about the new goods?  Am I justified in this linen fabric obsession?  Are you with me?  Have a fabulous weekend!

PS I have some adorable new pillows coming soon!  Here is a hint-birds and crowns and pretty frenchy designs.  Oh I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment