::Making simple things beautiful::

Friday, August 12, 2011

Another piece that I can't part with

How did the past week fly by so fast?  I can't believe that it is already Friday!

I have a new piece of furniture that I want to share.  I was originally going to paint and sell this dresser but I can't bring myself to do either.  Once I brought it inside the house I just fell in love with it.


I apologize for the semi blurry pictures.  I was in a rush this morning so I didn't have time to retake the pics.  I guess a bad picture is better than no picture.





 

I brought home the curly willow wreath that I had in my booth and stuck it on my window frame.  I love it sitting up on the dresser, and I love even more that it is sort of hiding the unfinished project on the wall behind it : )  Yes my friends, that is how I roll.


I made a sweet little ruffled slip cover for this round stool.  I had to put it up to keep it safe from my little monsters.  I will put it in my booth eventually but for now I am liking it.


Have you ever seen more random wall art?  It sure is funky but I love it.



I switched out my dining chairs momentarily, until I realized that these ones were chipping off paint like there was no tomorrow.  I guess when I get home I will have to seal those puppies up.




That is all for now, I will be posting throughout my trip when I can.  I am hoping to get a little thrifting in if I can, but I can only bring home small things since we will be driving home in a little car.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment