::Making simple things beautiful::

Friday, August 26, 2011

"Buanderie" board

Friday is here!  Once again, the week flew right by.

I have had this vintage wooden ironing board leaned up in my dining room for months, not really knowing what to do with it.  I knew it had potential to very cute, but I was just waiting for inspiration to hit.  And then it did a couple nights ago.


I knew I wanted to add some type of lettering to it.  I thought it would be so cute sitting above laundry room cabinets or hung on the laundry room wall, so I painted the French word for laundry room.  Buanderie sounds so much prettier though doesn't it?




Sadly, or happily, it found a new home before I could even show it off!  I am on the look out for more vintage ironing boards, so keep your eyes peeled for me girls!

I hope you have a fab Friday!

-Brittany











No comments:

Post a Comment