::Making simple things beautiful::

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Upcycled drying rack

I just had to share this sweet little drying rack.  I am fighting the urge to keep it for myself, but I think two old dish racks is a bit much for one person.


I bought it at a yard sale my sister's neighbors had last week.  They had the cutest house out on some gorgeous acreage, complete with horses and donkeys and a chicken coop.  It was a good sale, and even better scenery.




It was fun to fill it up with some of the dishes and silver from my cupboards.


I finally have the gray dresser complete with glass knobs!  I have to admit that even though I painted it just like I pictured it in my head, I wasn't 100% sure I loved it.  That is until I put the knobs on.  NOW.I.LOVE.IT.  I will be sharing that and a project for the buanderie in the days to come!  (hint google buanderie)  Thanks a million for reading!

-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment