::Making simple things beautiful::

Monday, August 29, 2011

Our own hurricane via a tiny surprise house guest

Guess what I am doing right now...for the first time in Stuck on GRAY history I am blogging with a two week old baby in my arms.  I suppose you could say it is my reward for the poop storm that I just cleaned up.  (By the way, my sis and her two babies are staying the week with me).  We had our own hurricane Irene over here tonight in the form of brand new baby poo.  I was happy to be able to help my sister clean it up, but I sure do not miss these types of messes : )

Consider this some super cute transition from the poop storm to pillows.

I made a few new pillows last week.





I really like the faux grain stripe on the 16" x 26" pillow forms.  It was a nice change of pace for me to sew a different shape.





In other very important news (no I am not serious), I made new tags.  I became a tad bored with the others.  These are a bit more legit looking, at least that is what I am telling myself after the time I put in to make them.


I do have a couple other projects I am working on this week, but I am taking it a bit easy since my project time is temporarily being filled in with snuggling a tiny person.  My sister is putting me to work too...she asked me to make a set of ruffled pillow covers for her and like a sweet sister, I said yes.

Until next time, 
-Brittany


1 comment: