::Making simple things beautiful::

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Some quick pics

Hello!  Happy happy Wednesday.  Is it just me or is this week flying by?  I think it might have something to do with the huge list of things that I have to do.  Work, painting, three birthday parties to prepare for.  Ugh, I am already tired and the week is not over yet : )

I know I say this every time, but this really is going to be a quick post.  I am awake before my kiddos so I am trying to make the most of my time.  So far I have already done my hair and makeup (which is a miraculous occurrence in itself) painted a set of bed rails, finished a chair, and done a blog post.  I am feeling pretty darn accomplished.

Here are some quick pics of a couple of the things I am taking down to my space today.

This bed is really neat because it can accommodate a full or queen mattress set.



 And I made another wreath since I sold the last one.  It only took me three months!  Ha I am so distracted sometimes.


There you have it.  I am also taking down a little black chair with black and white ticking fabric on the seat, a vintage kitchen scale, an old window frame, some small apothecary jars, and a gorgeous gray dresser with glass knobs. Have a stupendous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment