::Making simple things beautiful::

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Spoiler alert for Robin

Having my own laptop to blog on is absolutely changing.my.blog.life.  It is so nice to be able to sit down and upload pictures and write posts at night while the kiddos are tucked in bed.  Consider this a bonus post.  I just can't wait to share it, so you are getting a lot of me this week : )

Do you remember this sweetie little sideboard from the shop?  Well, no I did not forget about it.  I am finally sharing the final product.  Robin, if you are reading this and you want to be surprised when you pick it up, scroll no further.  If you want a peek, keep scrolling.

Before

After


I just knew it would look great in off white.




I couldn't control myself.  I had to throw some pretties up there before I snapped the pictures.  It is looking pretty cozy in my dining room!




The scalloped detail along the top of the shelf is so gorgeous and really stands out now that it is painted and distressed.



How could you not just love this piece?




I have a few projects coming up that I will be doing for others, so I will do my best to share before and afters of those as well.  Keeping busy is sure making the days pass.  Summer is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment